Sunday, February 18, 2007

GCO 11: Delay Effect Tutorial Video Podcast

This episode is a beginning tutorial in using Delay. The first example covers the setting for the opening riff. The second example is a setting similar to guitarist Nuno Bettencourt's flight of the wounded bumblebee. The final example is a delay preset that I personally use the most in everyday lead playing. Visit www.guitarcastonline.com for a higher resolution version of this video podcast so you can better see the examples.

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, check out Nuno's work after Extreme -- Mourning Widows, Population 1 and DramaGods

myspace.com/DramaGods

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Greg Summers said...

Yes...I have been following him ever since extreme disbanded. I have one of the mourning widows CDs. I would love to see him live...but I don't ever hear him coming around these parts.

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home