Friday, November 09, 2007

GCO 12: I am still here!

Bet you all thought I dropped off the face of the earth. It has been a long time, but you can't keep a good man down! I am in the process of recording some new episodes and rethinking everything in general to help keep the podcast going so I can get back to regular updates. I am currently shopping some sponsors which should help. Hope to hear from some of you to see if you are still out there. Talk to you soon!

-Greg

GCO 12: I am still here!

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger MUD said...

just subscribed to your podcast.episodes downloading as i type. looking forward to trying them out. Happy New Year!
Rob

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger david santos said...

Hello, Gerg!
I loved this blog.
Thank you and have a good day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home